So my entire life lately has revolved around three items: packing, cleaning, and exercising.
We close on the house this Wednesday!! I'm so excited. We're going to get at least the kitchen set up on Wednesday and bring over the futon mattress to sleep there for the first night. I'm so excited!!!
Saturday, July 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY!!!! I am so excited for you!!! I almost fell out of my chair when one of the things that your life is centered on is cleaning. You have come a long way!!! :) I can't wait to see your new house...even though we have the beach time we do need to make it up there in the future to see it. May in Dec or Jan. Hope the packing is going good!! Talk to you later!
yahoo!!!! we are already packed in our minds...i promise to take lots of pics and you have grown up so much...i mean a real bed...cleaning the stove and now a lawn to mow. does a mother's heart good:)
Post a Comment