Monday, April 9, 2007
Adventures in Blogging
Since modern technology is so fabulous and allows us to be in such total communication with everyone around us, I thought I should take advantage. Now I did blog elsewhere previously, but some individuals can't handle the responsibility of the internet and use it to be passive aggressive. Which is just sad. So, here we are. Be prepared to read about knitting, how big of a dork I am, puppies, and my fiance. Not to mention how much agnst searching for the perfect farmette is causing me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Woohoo!! Welcome!! I have got my own new blog as well...... its shannonkphotography.blogspot.com
I put a link to yours on mine:)
well..this is a nice blog site. incognito to some who shall remain nameless:) i'm all about the move. when i get back from new zealand i shall blog on. very impressed with the initiative, linz!!
Post a Comment