Post the results for your workout week in a comment.
I had an excellent workout week. I completed all my workouts that I had scheduled. Well, I know I still have tomorrow to finish, but since it's Saturday it will be happening. No work to make life too busy for exercising. I did end up switching around some of my workout days due to oversleeping and having a dermatologist appt. until 6:30 pm in the same day. But overall things went well.
Friday, January 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Due to some stomach thingy, I got started late on the workout. I did Tae-bo Wednesday and Thursday, will be walking tonight and plan to do Tae-bo or bicycling on Saturday and sunday. Overall, fairly optimistic about it though.
Although I got a late start in the week (due to the holiday and my love for chocolate!) I did manage to complete my two goals for the week which were to buy sneakers so that I can work out and then start taking the stairs at work (work on the 6th floor!!). Next week I am eating healthy and a friend an I are going to start walking during lunches!!
PS....good job everyone!!!!
started with 35 min walk..then did some weights and tomorrow we are doing a big walk and even tho sunday looks busy...i'm going to suggest a gym visit:) hope my body does what my mind thinks:) but did start healthy eating and rob has taken on weight watchers and loves the point system!
Post a Comment